Monday, January 19, 2009

Liz Plotkin-Last Day in Michigan

Depending on who is reading this you may or may not know that I have been struggling with a knee injury for the past year. Therefore, I will be writing about the matches I watched.

We faced Michigan in doubles and Vandy in singles on our last day of competition in Michigan. It FINALLY warmed up to 18 degrees on our last day there which made it much more bearable. The tennis improved as well. It was great to see everyone get more comfortable playing and most of the singles matches were won fairly easily. The doubles matches on the other hand were both very close. Amanda and Melissa pulled out a really close one 9-7. Ellah and Reka lost in a a nail bitter but had a ton of really great points. Overall, this weekend was a great start to the season. My teammates were able to get some really good matches and I truly enjoyed watching them. I'm looking forward to our first dual match later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment